Labels

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Exams and Thriftiness

There are two exams required to pass before I can be licensed as a veterinary technician.The first which I completed today is the easier of the two and the second which will be Dec 6th is 200 questions of sheer logical guessing because even doctors have trouble with some of the questions. But Marcela and I drove on over to phoenix and got the first exam down, feeling good about it. I got to enjoy the Rainforest cafe which was awesome! Despite the life like looking monkeys doing, well whatever it is monkey's do, behind us :) Enjoyed my time with marcela and will be studying for test #2 in the mean time
Rainforest cafe
.
They had large aquariums (which were very clean I noticed) and this is Dori of course

Add caption






 The majority of my organized, color coded closet contains clothes from thrift stores.
It's amazing what you can find for under $5 each.
I've purchased so many name brand clothes and saved hundreds of dollars at thrift stores.
Having said that, there are very few things I'll buy at full price anymore.On rare occasion there are exceptions, and I just could not pass up these boots at t he Arizona Mills Mall (Which were still under $40 dollars hehe )




1 comment:

Maggie said...

Looks like you both had fun!! I'm glad to hear that you did well on the test too!

Yay for color coding your closet! We have already talked about that :)

I get really excited when I find a good deal too! Thrift stores are definitely a great way to find good deals and it's amazing what you can find. Sounds like you would make a great shopping buddy :) I tell you what, it's so funny, the more I learn and get to know you the more I find how similiar we are! I think Josh has said that too...