Labels

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Critters =)

Not only are animals my profession, I can't get enough of watching and studying them.
Here are just a few of the critters I've come across.

In a "birdie burrito" being fed after suffering from electrocution

Bobcat rescues awaiting their release back  into the "wild"

"Lizard day" in school

Bring your reptile to school day

Emu was literally living in this lady's backyard

Miss betsy

Came across him on a hike

Show elephants at our back stage fair trip

Showing off

He was a grumpy pants

Beautiful animal and one of my favorites

Wallaby!

Crawling around outside the cat resort window

and of course my Shelby girl

Looks like he's having a pretty bad day

Pug walk

Pretty goat in an e-collar

Watched her build her whole entire web

2 comments:

My life, My family, My love said...

Love the elephants!!!

Kimberly said...

you know I've heard that everyone looks like their dog and.....well there is a resemblance and I don't mean that in the hairy way.