Labels

Monday, March 28, 2011

Spring Lee visit!


For the past couple months Tiff and her daughter Emma have been staying with us while Jason is on deployment. It has been a joy to have them here. I look forward to coming home to even more family each day. Emma is by far one of the cutest kids I know, and I'm not the only one who says that! She has picked up on so many things and of course, is a genius :) She and Shelby have been playing each day and she copies her in everything, even down to lapping out of Shelby's water bowl like a dog, which of course we don't encourage. She has learned so many new words and I will miss her laugh and the happiness she brings to the home. I have enjoyed having my sister here, she is very adventurous, probably even more so than I am. I will miss being able to go on hikes with her, going for camaro rides, shopping, and just being able to enjoy her company. I'm so thankful to God for the time that we've had with Tiff and Emma. It has helped me to pray for them better and I have grown to love them both even more than before. Here are some favorite pics from their stay :)















3 comments:

Kali said...

Don't you just love family?! <3

Maggie said...

Looks like fun!! Emma is SO cute, I can't believe how big she has gotten!!

Kayla Garcia said...

These are so sweet. I like the one of you and Emma where she's on the ...pile of dirt? and the last one of Emma is adorable!