Labels

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

David's Senior Pictures -- May 11'

Congratulations to Dave! Although he's been out of high school classes for a while this is his official graduation year! Dave and my schedules finally worked and we got his senior pictures done! I had fun finding some neat places that would be good back drops for him. Enjoyed getting these pictures and had fun hanging out down town and walking around Reid Park. Enjoy and let me know what you think! 


Click on the picture to expand for better quality.





















 

4 comments:

My life, My family, My love said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Cheryl Anderson said...

It will be tough to decide for the 8 x 10

My Daughter's Mother said...

These are great! I will, of course, need copies of all of them! If you post them on facebook then I will make more detailed comments about which ones I liked best. They were all so cool! You are so talented and Dave is so handsome!

Kimberly said...

Wow how shall I choose???