Labels

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Photography sessions!

I have been doing photography sessions for some friends and family.
I am now advertising this for others who are interested!
Price is $60/session based on the fact that I am an amateur and need this experience, but also for my time and gas.
I'm open to taking pictures of events, animals, kids, families, maternity, engagement, or anything else you can throw my way!
Email me at lizjwaldron89@yahoo.com or message me at www.facebook.com/liz.anderson3

Here are some samples. enjoy! Click on the images to expand.
Check out my photography album on my facebook for more





































            

2 comments:

My life, My family, My love said...

You were blessed with the wonderful gift of photography. I am learning and hopefully someday i'll be just as good a you. :)

Kimberly said...

I just wish you lived here :)