Labels

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Lazy Saturday

After working all week there's few things better than not having to wake up to an alarm and getting to sleep in a bit. Woke up not feeling too swell though but did get a run in with Ma. Our neighborhood is having a community yard sale today. They do all the advertising and you just set up and enjoy. I saw some things along the run that I wouldn't mind having but then I have to ask myself do I really NEED this, the answer is no I do not need the picture frames, backpacking pack, OR bookcase that I found out later was a wine cabinet. Definitely don't need that! lol My room looks like a hurricane, no no, a tsunami went through it. I will be taking care of that little situation here in a bit and then Dad gets home from his business trip that took him out of town for a couple days. 
I thoroughly enjoyed our college and career activity last night. We had a picture scavenger hunt. It's always fun taking pictures of random strangers in the mall :) It's also amazing how scared you can be in a dark church playing hide and seek when you KNOW there's nothing there that will scare you lol
Thinking more and more on going to West Coast and what it will be like. Still expecting just to be there a year but in every aspect of this decision I have to literally trust God that He will work this out. That's why it's great because I know if He wants me to go, everything will fall into place, I'll have the finances for it, my attitude will be where it needs to be for a drastic life style change and my faith and love for Him will grow even more. I often have to stop worrying and thinking and just realize God sees the bigger picture, ALWAYS! 
Should be finalizing my application for the fall semester this week. Missing my best friend and looking forward to Mother's Day tomorrow!

 




No comments: